Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ramblings: Thoughts on Penny Stocks


I’ve written before about penny stocks.  Friends of my husband dabble in them during their spare time and boy, have they got tales to tell of the returns they make. 

I’d love to get into penny stocks.  I’d love to be able to make some money so that I can spend it on a Birkin.  No!  I meant spend it on more educational toys and books for Connor!

What I need is advice.  Advice from someone who knows what to look for, what to put money on and how to make money from it.  Someone who’s been there, done that, got the t-shirt.  Someone who knows what a top penny stock looks like.

The hubby’s willing to give me some cash to play with, provided I don’t blow it all and make at least some of it back.  I’d like to learn more about penny stocks though before I go having fun with his money – wait, don’t I already have fun with his money?  Oo-er… hope he’s not reading this blog!

The thought of making money is just so tempting.  So I might just go give it a go when I’m back from our annual Balik Kampung Holidays.  Move over, Warren Buffet.  Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment