Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We have our 2-word sentence!

We were in the study this morning and Connor spied a Ben Elton book. It was "High Society" and had a picture of a ball of sorts on its spine.

Connor pointed to it and told me "Ball book!"

To say I was delighted is an understatement. Making up 2-word sentences is one of the milestones I've been waiting and waiting for. I was just delighted he was putting together words he knew to describe something new.

I knew all along Connor's not exactly daft but I just needed some tangible proof. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. oooh very bangga rasa for you and your anak! YEHEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh tenkiu Roy! And on Saturday as we were leaving the pet shop, he waved bye-bye to the dogs and say "Bye-bye doggie!" I was SO happy.
    Then obviously nothing out of him since. Gah!

    ReplyDelete