Thursday, December 23, 2010

Perfect website for all the idiot drivers in Malaysia

One of the hazards of driving in Malaysia is the Malaysian driver. He is usually clueless about traffic rules, ignores traffic lights, has no idea how to use his signal lights and is almost always lousy at parking. I'm an unusually civilised driver, mainly because I have the life of a 2yo in my hands at all times and I'm not driving my old beat-up Proton anymore. If I were, I would mow down all those nutheads driving out on the roads. My British in-laws asked me if we had a drink driving problem. I said no, we have a problem enough driving when we're sober.

A friend posted this website and I think it's just perfect. If only they could snap a pic of the guilty driver at the same time. It's called You Park Like An Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment