Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Riots in UK: Trouble spreads to other parts of UK

From the Liverpool Echo:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2011/08/10/riots-flare-in-liverpool-and-wirral-as-gang-attacked-police-fo-a-second-night-100252-29210186/



Tell you what. I am worried as hell for my elderly in-laws in Liverpool. I've called back to see how things are and my mother-in-law has assured me that everything is all right where they live and that they are fine. I am just worried if trouble should spread. What's two old folks going to do if accosted by a gang of yobs armed with baseball bats?

Bloody idiots - I hope the police and/or army get every single one of you. Just because you feel that you don't have any hope doesn't give you the right to wreck the livelihoods of those who have worked hard for their lives and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment