Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Eye Candy: The Peanuty Professor

Connor trying on my specs and wearing them upside down instead


Sorry again for the silence. Why?

It was school holidays. Connor promptly fell ill on the 1st day of holidays and stayed ill for the next week or so. After he'd recovered, we took a trip home to my parents' where he was coddled to his heart's content. The last week was spent at home, packing things up in our rooms as our wardrobes were finally arriving! Yay!

It is Day 2 of wardrobe installation and I am tired. It's not that I did a lot. I don't know how to explain it but having strange people walk in and out of your house all day long, trekking in dust and dirt where dust and dirt should never ever go makes me very tired.

So far, we've got the wardrobes in Connor's room and the guest room done. The shoe and storage cupboards are almost there. What's left is our master room wardrobes and the TV display panel. After that, it will be a cleaning blitz before we can finally get to enjoy our own home.

To help me relax, I thought I'd post this pic of Connor. It was taken sometime earlier this year or late last year. Makes me smile every time I see it because he's got my specs on upside down and he's trying to not lose his balance while he's got them on.

What a funny little boy I've got. Hehe.


1 comment: