Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shopping for eyeglasses


jOne of my favourite things to do in a clothing shop is to head to their accessories section and try on their glasses.  That’s spectacles to some of you.

Yes, I know.  I’m quite pathetic.  Cheap thrills and all that.

But my philosophy is “If you don’t try it all, how would you know?”  I apply this philosophy to almost everything in my life – food, clothing, men… well, men only in my single dating days as sampling new ones is now a no-no since I’m married.

Anyway… I was talking about glasses….!

I’m actually on the hunt for some new frames and I need a pair of tinted glasses for when I drive.  My myopia is minimal and I function quite well without them most times.  But when I drive, I prefer to be able to spot any mad Kancil driver or wannabe MotoGP rider as early as possible so I wear glasses.  I would like them tinted though as I keep having to narrow my eyes to combat the glaring sun.

I’m not sure what I want.  Maybe some geeky frames so that I look like the scientist that I am.  Or some vintage eyeglasses.  Cat’s eyes frames perhaps so that I can be Catwoman?

The shopping starts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment