Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Connor says: Drive straight

Connor has been very trying these days.

As a result of all the crime that's going on in Kuala Lumpur, I've been hesitant to take my little boy shopping.   Connor loves shopping.  No, actually Connor loves toy shopping.  His favourite shops are the various Toys R Us outlets around town and Choo Choo Train in Bangsar Shopping Centre.  He's not so happy when Mummy tries to take him into Zara and The Kitchen Shop.

He'll ask "Go shopping, Mummy?" every day after school and I usually refuse.  Last week, he kept repeating his request in the car as I drove home.  In an effort to distract him, I sang out, "Look at how Mummy's driving!  First to the left!  Then to the right!  Then left again!"

"MUMMY!"  he wailed.  "Drive straight!  And then we go shopping!"




No comments:

Post a Comment