Monday, March 10, 2014

Pray for MH370

Been following the news regarding the plane very closely since it first broke.  First thing I check in the morning, last thing I check before going to sleep.

I cannot imagine what family and friends of those on board are going through.  I'm just an observer and I was completely devastated when I first heard the news.  It must be a million times worse for them.

Like everyone else, I pray and hope that they will somehow be found, all alive and well, floating somewhere and surviving on coconuts or something.  But with each passing hour and still nothing, I know that hope grows dimmer.

I personally don't know anyone involved but I have friends who do.  Some of my friends knew crew members, had office colleagues on board.  Some had family on board.

May they all be found safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment