Friday, July 3, 2009

Eye candy: Connor aged 7.5 months

Connor aged 7.5 months. He's mad about the bamboo wind chimes we've hung near the glass doors and I can't keep him away from them. So I decided to let him play with them since it seems to make him so happy. He'll sit there for a long time, clinking and clonking away.



Taken last weekend. Connor loves splashing in the pool as long as his feet are touching the bottom.

Lunchtime with Mommy! Me making all sorts of faces to cajole him to eat. This was taken probably 2 weeks ago. Nothing is more annoying than having your baby refuse the food you've lovingly prepared for him.





Our little baby aged 7 months, standing up. That sheepskin rug is on our leather footstool and he was leaning on the footstool for some balance when Daddy snapped this pic.


I was looking at the pic I posted when I blogged about his birth and boy, has he grown!

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, I've been following your postings for a while now... since your weird dream actually. Congrats on the beautiful baby boy. Connor is such a cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D... thanks! Heh.. it's nice to know people are reading this blog. The weird dreams haven't stopped... in fact they've gotten a little weirder. How... er... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eye candy indeed ... he is gorgeous ... heartbreaker! and u're looking great as ever babe! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shortcake: Awww.. thank you, you glam creature you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouyee!! I like the hair AiLeen! HIS that is! *s*
    Weird dreams? Email me and tell me about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeffy: Gotta get his hair cut again... and I thought we'd just cut it nice and short a month ago! I did email you... but you didn't reply! Dork. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute boy you have Aileen!
    hummm.....where are you sending the emails? I check the SPAM directory and didn't see anything there... *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  8. NightHawke: Just sent another to your work addy, check it pls.

    ReplyDelete