Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back in business?

Oh wow. I can access my blog again.

Access had been patchy of late. Some ding dong had posted some erm... not so nice stuff on blogspot.com and that resulted in the Indonesian govt ordering his/her blog shut down. Unfortunately, it more or less came out as a blanket ban on all of blogspot.com so I wasn't able to access my blog for days.

Even now, accessing my blog or any other blog on blogspot.com is very much like Oreos. Now you see it, now you don't.

Will post some updates soon. I find it very hard to do anything online now as Connor has developed a obssession with the wireless mouse and keyboard. It's very hard to finish a post when your wee one is constantly shutting all your windows.

For my KL friends who are reading this, we are planning to be back in KL 19-27 Dec so I hope to be able to meet some of you at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment