Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary my Top Monkey!




Exactly 4 years ago today, I set out from my rented room somewhere in Damansara in my little red Proton. I was supposed to meet this guy - a fellow Liverpool fan who'd been to the Champions League final in Istanbul that year - for a match viewing. It was Liv-W. Brom and we were anticipating a win. It wasn't a date. It was two Liverpool fans getting together to cheer on their team and he was going to show me all his souvenirs and pictures from Istanbul. I'd gotten together with plenty of other fellow Reds before and this was no different. Or so I thought.

At the end of the night, the score read Top Monkey 1, Liverpool 0.

To the man who's brought so much light and love into my life and given me all that I never thought would ever be mine - I love you... Happy Anniversary, my Monkey.

4 comments:

  1. Aww that is so sweet. Happy New Year both of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ... congratulations Mr & Mrs Top Monkey!!! You monkeys totally score! Cheers to everlasting bliss and romance for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, very sweet, more monkeys on the way me thinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PB: Happy 2010, we'll see you soon! :)
    Shortcake: Aww... thanks Shortcake, hoping your wish #20 (I think) comes true for us. LOL
    Rob: Thanks Rob... heheh... we'll let you know if they are!

    ReplyDelete