Monday, August 23, 2010

SALE: Choo Choo Train Great Eastern Mall

Calling mums of Thomas fans! Choo Choo Train in Great Eastern Mall is having a SALE! The Take Along series are at 50% off (yes seriously!) and the wooden sets are at 20-30% off. Boy oh boy.

I was there today and picked up a Take Along Thomas Knapford Station playset at 50% off. I also picked up a Light and Sound James and Take Along Toby. I spent a grand total of RM122.35 for all those items. A normal price Knapford Station playset will set you back RM169.90 at Toys R Us I think.

They are having 20% off Plan toys, Lamaze and The First Years stuff. I really like the Plan toys dollhouse, was wondering if I should get that for myself... hehe.

They are closing down the outlet after Raya so for all you Thomas fans out there, hurry up and grab some deals!

Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment