Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

... COLIN FIRTH!!!!!!!!

I heart you, I heart you! Like millions of women with taste around the world, I fell in love with Colin Firth from his days as Mr Darcy. Fuhlamak.... I can die just thinking about him in that role. I remember this website that had a clip of him saying his name and I would play it over and over again and sigh longingly.

I was so pleased he bagged the Oscar (and a host of other awards) for his lead role in The King's Speech. He looks like such a lovely man, doesn't he? Thoroughly deserved it too.

Oh Colin... you'll always be Firth on my lith!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I remember when everyone was swooning over Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice. Wasn't too into him tho. I think all that curly hair and constipated look he wore throughout the series was too much :P but still he was good and now I wanna watch the movie. And aren't you pleased for bagging your own Colin? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB: Yeah, we're going to get King's Speech too. And I'll probably get all the Toy Story 1-3... the Hubs has never seen them! Constipated look? Really meh? I can't remember that. LOL

    I know!!!! It's so convenient that they have the same first name, I never shout the wrong man's name out loud in bed that way! ;)

    ReplyDelete