Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Connor at school: Term 4

This is Connor's last term for the year.   I have just received the activity list for Term 4 and imagine my delight when I saw the item for Nov 25 - it's the Annual School Concert!

YES!

I can't wait for that day.  I'm going to be one of the many proud parents on that day, armed to the teeth with cameras and video cams to record our little ones' performance.  I called Dear Hubby up right away, demanding he apply for leave now and he sighed "Darling... November 25 is a loooooong way away."  "Well, you better make sure you're free for the day or I WILL KILL YOU."   "Yes dear."

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Sounds like a conversation I might have with my husband. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men. They'll block a date in advance for sports events but not school concerts with screeching toddlers. :))

    ReplyDelete