Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's and a belated Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Valentine's to all!  I was woken up this morning by our son waving a card in my face.  I thought it was from Dear Hubby but it was from him and it said "Sayang Mummy".  Awww.... And then Dear Hubby handed me his card.  So shweet.

I then handed Dear Hubby his V-day card, signed off by me, Connor and the new baby.  It's kinda funny how we both thought of getting each other a card from the kid(s)!   Since it's a day of love, it seemed perfectly right to have the kid(s) sign the card too.

And of course, Feb 10 was the first day of the Year of the Snake - so Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!  This is my first ever Chinese New Year away from home and without the delicacies associated with that time of the year.  Never mind, next year when we're in our own home, I'll cook up a proper CNY feast.  Minus the sea cucumbers though, Dear Hubby finds them so creepy.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment