Friday, June 4, 2010

Feedjit is such fun

I've just added the Feedjit widget to my blog and it's just absolutely fascinating. I just find it fascinating to see who's coming, where they're from and what they're reading. So happy to see Canadian readers - hello Canucks! I miss Vancouver, can't wait to go back.

I'm delighted that most of them seem to be reading my posts on how-to's in Jakarta. It's nice to know that some of what I wrote may be of some use to someone out there. I really should start writing some how-to's for expat mums in KL too. It's just that well... KL is home to me and I never think about how it must be alien for some people.

It's also interesting to note that the people who type in "husband wife ladyboy" on Google eventually end up reading my post on how Dear Hubby got his hair cut by a ladyboy. I don't think it was what they were really looking for.... erm... but I hope they got a laugh out of it anyway. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. I also love the feedjit at least it lets you know what your writing is at least getting read.

    Your little Monkey is so cute and only 1 year old.

    I also from the uk but really love my new life here in Johor Bahru Malaysia.
    haveyoursayuk.blogspot.com this is my expat blog maybe you can look at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John! Glad to hear you're enjoying life in JB, I'll pop by your blog when I've got more net access... it's a long story but we're on a prepaid net thingy now and I've got to be careful. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete